Friday, January 8, 2010

Can somebody photoshop a picture for me please?

I have strawberry blonde hair now and I want to dye it dark brown.


I need someone to make my hair dark brown in a couple pictures so I can see what it looks like.





Please someone who can make it look real. NOT DUMB!


Thank you.Can somebody photoshop a picture for me please?
not dumb? what do you mean? i bet nobodys gonna offer you that unless you ask your friends to do it for you. that i suggest.Can somebody photoshop a picture for me please?
I didn't pick your answer as ';Best Answer'; btw jack ***. Report Abuse

I'm an expirenced graphic designer. Go ahead and visit my website and contact me through there.





www.coconut-graphix.com





Thanks,





I'll have this done for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment