Friday, January 8, 2010

Printing with Photoshop and Corel draw, I am unalbe to match the colors on my scree with my Epson 1400 printer

is there a cheap free ware to match my computer screen to printer. I don't have funds for the hardware that matches colours....thanks!Printing with Photoshop and Corel draw, I am unalbe to match the colors on my scree with my Epson 1400 printer
You need to use an sRGB profile for your image - if necessary Image %26gt; Mode %26gt; Convert to profile and **Turn your printer colour management OFF!





Ideally you will be working on a calibrated and profiled monitor, and you know how to use profiles, which will enable you to work around this problem as the professionals do.





Ideally you need a monitor calibrator - these are not expensive and they come with software, such as the Monaco Optix or the Spyder... they are a lot cheaper than getting your prints and image preparation wrong, in which case, if you are using destructive editing techniques, you will be damaging your image quality as well as wasting time and effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment