Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I make an image as the font color of a text in adobe photoshop?

how do I do this? I tried doing this by reading my bro's book about adobe photoshop but I cannot follow the directions as they contain unfamiliar terms. Can anyone help me do this using simpler english and sentences? Thank you!How do I make an image as the font color of a text in adobe photoshop?
You mean that you want your letters to show parts of a picture, instead of having one color? There are many ways of doing it. For example:





1) Have your text in one layer and the picture you want in another.


2) ctrl-click on the text layer in your layer list - you should now have a selection in the shape of your text


3) switch to the picture layer, copy and paste -


you should now have a new layer containing text colored just like picture you had in the other layer. Now you can turn off the original text and picture layers.How do I make an image as the font color of a text in adobe photoshop?
Not able to understand what you want to do?? Image as a font color?? Elaborate more.
You mean make an image the same color as a font?

No comments:

Post a Comment