Friday, January 8, 2010

I want to print a DVD cover that i made in photoshop but it is bad quality when printed?

How can i improve the quality? I have the DVD paper.I want to print a DVD cover that i made in photoshop but it is bad quality when printed?
Here ya goI want to print a DVD cover that i made in photoshop but it is bad quality when printed?
It could be a number of things. Is the image on the screen a bad quality? If not then it's most likely the printer. You can change the options of your printer when going to file%26gt;print. If the paper is glossy you can tell the printer and it will adjust, therefore adding better quality. You should also be able to change the quality. Ours is usually set to ';standard'; but you can set it to ';high if you choose.





I'm only speculating but I hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment