Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I view the next page in Adobe Photoshop 7?

My TIF files are automatically opened in Adobe Photoshop 7. The file has more than one page, but I can only see the first one in photoshop. I can see the pages when I use windows pic and fax viewer, but in photoshop I just can't seem to figure out how to get to the next page.





Thank you!How can I view the next page in Adobe Photoshop 7?
Adobe ';Photoshop'; products do not, to the best of my knowledge, support multi-page TIFFsHow can I view the next page in Adobe Photoshop 7?
have you tried using the disk again
If you mean FRAMES (animation), you should be able to go Window|Animation to bring up the ';Animation'; toolbox (it shows each frame in a file).





This might not be available in PS7... but I know it's around in 8, 9, and 10.
Hi, im not sure but i think, back in photoshop 7, you had to use Image ready (which was installed with photoshop) for anything related to ';animation, gifs, etc...';


Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment