Thursday, December 24, 2009

Anyone have photoshop or gimp2 photo editing software and can help me?

My computer wont load either program so if someone could edit the pictures for me id appreciate it it is for my sister baccalaureate party Ill email the links to the pictures or post them here whichever you would prefer her party is tuesday.Anyone have photoshop or gimp2 photo editing software and can help me?
What do you mean you computer wont load either programs? Is your hardware doesn't meet the software's requirements or they just simply don't load?





If they just don't load, try reinstalling your preferred software to use before installing again the other one.





Or uninstall both and install your first choice. If it's working fine, try to install the other one as well. I have these two on my computer and i didnt experience compatibility issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment