Monday, December 28, 2009

What would be the best tablet Pc notebook for me to run Painter and photoshop?

hi I'm a digital painter and I'm think of buying a tablet Pc NOTEBOOK. but thing is that I don't know if this pc notebook have a pressure sensitive the same way wacom tablets work.What would be the best tablet Pc notebook for me to run Painter and photoshop?
Just a suggestion..............


I think that you are better off asking this question under the computer...categories or in the Visual Arts.


I.m not sure that you will get a qualified response here due to the fact that most of us are only accoustomed to answering the usual classical fine Art questions.


I do realize that digital painting is a valid and exiting Art form but I do not think that We, or at least (myself) are up to the task.


So sorry. I hope that you find your answer soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment