Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do i make my image smaller in photoshop?

I still want the whole photo, just so its shrunkHow do i make my image smaller in photoshop?
You could go to IMAGE --%26gt; IMAGE SIZE and reduce either dimension. The rest will follow and the same info will be on a smaller image.How do i make my image smaller in photoshop?
hay dear i like to do it is MS PAINT coz its very easy and effective. To do so just open your image in pait OR right click ur image and selet EDIT it will automaticaly open it in paint.After that Press CLT+W it wi
There are two effective methods of doing this


1) Imgae %26gt; Image size %26gt; change to desired dimensions





2) Double click your background layer %26gt; Ctrl + T %26gt; (hold down ALT key) and drag to desired size





I hope it was helpful.
Click image in the top panel of the photoshop, and then in the list that will drop down click Image size.

No comments:

Post a Comment