Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I blend two different animals? Photoshop?

I need to for example blend a rat and a snake. I need it for my presentation, what is the fastest way that I can do this or find some images? Plz plz help me, I really need to do this fast, I don't have much time. And if photoshop is the only option could you please provide me with a link that I can download a trial and instructions on how to get this blend.





thanksHow can I blend two different animals? Photoshop?
If you don't have photoshop you could cut and paste the pics together and then photocopy the end product or get tracing paper and trace over it and color it yourself. You can find pics online (google) or you can photocopy pics from books at the library.
  • lip glosses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment