Thursday, December 24, 2009

What are some cool things i can do with photos if I don't have photoshop?

I do however have microsoft office picture manager, paint, and photo gallery. Are there any sites i can download things from? or upload photos and edit them?What are some cool things i can do with photos if I don't have photoshop?
there are TONS of amazing effects you can use on photos, even if you don't have Photoshop(:


I use Photobucket's Photo Editer %26amp; Photoscape. (they're both free)


you can download the Photoscape software here:





http://download.cnet.com/1770-20_4-0.htm鈥?/a>





and here's the link to Photobucket; all you have to do is register an account:





http://photobucket.com/





I've fallen in love wih photography %26amp; I guarantee you that the Photoscape software will be a great help.


you just have to play around with all the effects %26amp; choices, you'll get used to it(:


xWhat are some cool things i can do with photos if I don't have photoshop?
you could just get GIMP, or PAINT.net, both are freeware photo editors.
  • lip glosses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment