Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get the full version on Photoshop?

I had Photoshop on my PC, (it came pre-installed but I had a CD too) but I lost the CD and the unlock code that was on it when I moved to Atlanta for college. Where can I get another code so I can put Photoshop on my new laptop?How do I get the full version on Photoshop?
If it came with the package of your computer, you can try contacting the company you purchased it and see if they offer replacements.How do I get the full version on Photoshop?
I don't recommend it, but there are plenty of hack sites that may be able to provide a key and downloadable software.





What I do recommend is contacting either Adobe or your computer's manufacturer to see if they can provide you with a replacement CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment