Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I scan Negative film in Adobe Photoshop?

I'm using adobe photo shop to scan pictures, someone told me that I can scan Negative film... but when I try to preview and scan in adobe photoshop, it appears sentence SEARCH START POSITION ERROR... please help me? is there any software that I have to install or what?How do I scan Negative film in Adobe Photoshop?
Your scanner has to be able to scan negatives. These types of scanners usually have a special slot in the cover of the scanner to place the negatives. This is because the light has to come from behind the negatives in order for the scan to work.





If your scanner supports negatives, and you have the scanner software installed, then you should be able to use the Photoshop File/Acquire and select your scanner. Then choose the settings indicated in your scanner manual for negatives.How do I scan Negative film in Adobe Photoshop?
It can't tell what the hell you're scanning. You need to either manually define the scan range or do something with your particular scanner software.

No comments:

Post a Comment