Monday, December 28, 2009

Does anyone know if I buy adobe photoshop elements can I download it on my home PC and my laptop?

or am I only able to download it once.Does anyone know if I buy adobe photoshop elements can I download it on my home PC and my laptop?
you would have to contact customer support. In the case of Windows, when you buy the program (liscense), you are allowed to install it on a desktop and a laptop. Should be the same with them, but if you paid to DL it you will probably have to call again to get it the other one.





You should also be able to, when you dl it, select to save the setup file, copy it to a disk, and transfer it to your other computer.Does anyone know if I buy adobe photoshop elements can I download it on my home PC and my laptop?
Most programs will only let you download to one machine. If they allow it they will say but you might check the Adobe website. Wouldn't that file be too big for a laptop? I know it would be for mine.


Good luck.


G.G.
When you purchase Adobe Photoshop Elements you are given a license key. Which is good for one installation on one machine.





To install it on multiple machines, you'd have to purchase seperate license keys.





However... you can install it on multiple machines unethically and just not register the other installations. Adobe will never know.
  • lip glosses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment